For Details Contact: 042-111-865-865(Ext-2602)
The Data Analyst conducts studies, gathers and analyzes data from various databases and sources, develops reports, summaries, recommendations, and visual representations, performs statistical programming, develops and/or maintains databases and provides consultation and technical assistance to a wide variety of clients; advises and assists clients in determining the appropriate analytical methodology to meet their needs and objectives, uses various statistical packages, summarizes and interprets statistical results and designs and implements process improvements. Duties are performed at various levels within the defined title.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Gather Data from a corporate Database, a Survey or supplied from government agencies.
• Design and administer surveys, craft the questions, notify customers of the survey, then gather and analyze the results.
• Clean/Repair the scattered or rough data
• To determine the source of the data and design the appropriate list or summary
• Use different tools like Excel or other presentation graphics packages
• Internal Research
• Statistical Analysis on Instructor/course evaluation Survey
• Statistical Analysis on Faculty Evaluation Survey
• Self-Assessment Report
• Statistical Analysis on Admission Criteria
• Statistical Analysis by using different tools like SAS or SPSS that allow the analyst to create a variety of statistical models from a dataset, extracting averages, standard deviations and other statistical summaries.
• Translate Statistical Analysis into meaningful information
• Write different Reports
• Some complex analysis on Social Issues, e.g Info graphics CIRCOS, Geographic Information System (GIS)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• He/ She should be able to develop rules & methodologies for effective data management.
• Excellent verbal communications & technical report writing English skills
• Ability to show initiative, good judgment, resourcefulness
• Sound knowledge of M.S Office is a must.
1st Class Master Degree in Computer Science/ lT, with very strong background in statistics (preferably an M.S in Statistics).from an HEC recognized university/ Institution with at least 5 years experience in data/information review, analysis, assessment, interpretation, management & reporting; Knowledge of statistical methodologies, tools, & system technologies & techniques as well as full awareness, & numerical ability in the usage of the latest statistical software(s).
Note: Subject of e-mail should contain the Job title and Job code e.g. DAT-QEC for Data Analyst
. No application without a cover letter will be entertained. E-mail should be sent to email@example.com . Last date is 17th April 2015 .