Discover UOL

International Student Advisory

How to Get VISA

Once you are admitted at the university now you need a VISA to get entry clearance in Pakistan.

Student approaches the Pakistani high commission abroad for the visa and submits the following documents or can send through the embassy of his/her own country in Pakistan or Pakistani embassy in his/ her country of origin to Assistant Director (Academics), Academics Division, Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad, Phone No.051-90402119 & 90402124

• Application Form (Student Visa Form)
• Photocopy of passport
• Photograph
• Educational Documents
• Admission letter of university
• Higher education commission HEC sends information of visa advice by email to University and Ministry of Education/Health
• The university will inform student about the visa advice
• Visa will be issued for duration of studies to be renewed annually inclusive of security clearance