Discover UOL

International Student Advisory

Fee Policy

A different fee applies for applicants to the Lahore & Islamabad Campus. All degree-seeking undergraduate students, except those seeking a second bachelor’s degree, are required to provide academic assessment data, which may include taking the UOL Assessment. Students must meet with an academic advisor prior to registration. International students and all students with international credentials must fulfill the TOEFL/TWE or English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirements as well as the mathematics portion of the HEC.

All new undergraduate and graduate students admitted to the university are required to submit a $200 admission deposit to reserve their admission to UOL. The deposit will be requested upon admission to the university and will not be refundable prior to a specified date each term (January 1 for spring and September 1 for fall). The chief admission officer at the university will review requests for refunds. This $200 deposit will be credited to the student’s account and will be applied to their tuition and fees for the first term of enrollment. The admission deposit must be paid before a student can register for classes. Exceptions to this policy will be made for those students who have financial aid packages that cover their cost of attendance.

Different admission deposit policies apply to the admitted students to the Lahore & Islamabad Campus. Refer to the websites for each campus for additional information. UOL has been committed from its inception to a policy on nondiscrimination. No person shall be discriminated against because of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, race, religion, sexual orientation, source of income, unfavorable discharge from military service, veteran status, or as a result of being the victim of domestic or sexual violence in its programs and activities. Applicants or students who believe that they have experienced unlawful discrimination are advised to file a written complaint to the Office of the Student Affairs.